Just a reminder that you can join me in celebrating my most favorite time of the year by participating in 31 Days of Summer Lovin’ 2016!
For every day in July beginning with July 1, there is a one-word prompt relating to summer. How you respond to that prompt is up to you, either through your words or your pictures. The goal is for you to slow down, and on each day, focus on one glorious aspect of summer. As a result, you will hopefully have a renewed appreciation for the little things that summer brings our way, as well as 31 days of fond memories to look back upon.
Here are some ways you can participate:
- Sign up for the 31 Days of Summer Lovin’ 2016 Daily Post Emails here.
- Join the private Facebook here, where you can post your images and/or links to your writing.
- Follow @soulseakernj on Instagram.
- Follow @soulseakernj on Twitter.
- Use #sssummerlovin2016 on your social media posts.
- Play one day, or play all days! Use your words or your photography. It’s up to you!
- Leave a comment below with to introduce yourself and your website or blog address.
- Any questions? Leave a comment below or email me at email@example.com.
I’m looking forward to loving the Summer of 2016 along with you!