LIGHT is one of the recurring themes that the universe has been sending me for almost a year now. The signs come in various ways…quotes, song lyrics, memes, photographs, and more. To explain further would honestly take at least a day, and I’d have to verbally tell you everything versus writing it.
Trust me, I’m documenting everything, and that story will eventually be told. Suffice it to say that right now, at this stage of my life, the word LIGHT has many meanings:
- I am, indeed, learning to turn on my light.
- I must be the light to shine for someone special who cannot shine his or her own.
- I must be the light that ignites others.
- I must leave a light on, and when it gets dark, remember that the light IS on even though I might not be able to see it.
- I must be the light when all of the others burn out.
- Even though darkness may shine bright, light shines brighter.
These simple statements encourage me to be strong and persevere as the light is finally overcoming the dark. It is shining on the path I must take. Light is illuminating my ideas and words and will, ultimately, tell the story I need to tell.
The brightest light is yet to come and is being fueled by the brightest spirits of all.
Intentionally vague? Yes…but that’s because I don’t know the exact path, all of the words, or all of the meanings quite yet.
The only thing I do know is that it’s going to continue being an exciting ride, and I’m going to enjoy every single minute of it!
Shine on, my friend! Shine on!